Today I’m beginning a list…
My list of one thousand gifts…not of gifts I want, but gifts I have.
I am writing them down, one to one thousand.
1. The pitter patter of rain falling and blessing our land with a drink of water this morning.
2. An apology note from my Son.
3. Blueberry pancakes for breakfast.
4. A sweet couple from church came to visit yesterday.
5. Watching Once Upon A Time with my kids.
6. Devotional time with my Creator.
7. My cat will eat lunch meat since I haven’t made it to the store to buy her cat food.
8. Audio books to listen to while doing mundane tasks.
9. When my husband sits by me on the couch.
10. On Saturday, for about an hour, my two youngest kids did not quarrel. Instead they talked and laughed…truly a miracle.
What are you thankful for today?