I think Pinterest is an awesome way to bookmark ideas we love.
Today I wanted to share 5 pins I have actually used and would recommend. They happen to be pinned on my Genius pinboard. Once you see the pins you will realize why I used that title.
1. Being the creative person I am, I fell in love with using washi tape on our phone chargers. This way we know whose charger belongs to who and it looks pretty dang cute too!
2. A thermostat on the wall is not very pleasing to the eye. I didn’t use a hinged canvas like you see below, but I did put a wooden sign over an ugly security system pad…looks much better.
3. The next pin is how to remove all writing off plastic containers to then use as storage or gift containers. If you have finger nail polish remover in your house or acetone, you’re in business. Put some on a rag and the writing rubs right off. It works my friends!
4. Now that I have such short hair I don’t need my straightener anymore…at least not for my hair. My straightener has found a permanent home in my craft room. It is absolutely the perfect way to iron wrinkled ribbon. I love to use ribbon for home decor, scrapbooking, crafting and wrapping gifts. It makes ironing ribbon a snap!
5. If you have been visiting Family Brings Joy for a while now, then you know how much I use blue painters tape. I use it for so many things but I was delighted to find the following pin. It has made hanging up those certain frames with the holes in the back a cinch to hang. Use your tape to put in between the 2 holes. Then take the tape off the frame and stick it to your wall. I usually use a level on the tape so I know it will be level. Then hammer your nails on the ends of the tape. Pull off the tape and voila you are ready to hang your frame. It has made my life so much easier!
Great Ideas Bring Joy,