According to my calendar, this Thursday, March 20th is the official first day of Spring.
Hooray! Spring is my favorite season because I love color. I look forward to watching the tulips blooming, the green grass sprouting, the butterflies fluttering. I also enjoy the sun’s presence on a more daily basis. This winter has seemed exceptionally long and filled with much more snow, cloudy days, ice and colder temps than I prefer. So I’m happy to say goodbye to Winter and welcome to Spring!
The gracious people at Disney want to help celebrate by offering one lucky reader a FREE DVD. It’s called Winnie The Pooh Springtime with Roo. Pooh has always held a special place in our family’s hearts. I’m delighted to share this giveaway with you today.
This is super easy.
– Log in to Rafflecopter.
– You will have 4 opportunities to earn entries for the giveaway:
- Tweeting the giveaway (5 entries)
- Following Family Brings Joy on Twitter (10 entries)
- Commenting here on the blog: Tell me who your favorite Winnie The Pooh character is OR What is your favorite part of Spring? Choose one or feel free to comment on both. (5 entries)
- Follow Family Brings Joy on Instagram (10 entries)
– Giveaway will end on March 19, 2014 at midnight CST
– Winner will be announced on Family Brings Joy’s Facebook & Twitter on March 20, 2014
Spring Brings Joy,